Because safety at workplace cannot be left to chance:
Any machine consists of several moving parts which can potentially pose risk at workplace. The risks can be electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, thermal etc.
Negligence of safety at workplace can cause serious injuries to employee operating, servicing or maintaining the machinery. In order to ensure safety at workplace, there are many machinery safety standards like EN ISO 13849, ISO 62061 which need to be followed.
Current and aspiring EHS officers, Automation, Electrical, Maintenance and Project Design Engineers/Managers conversant with fundamentals of machinery safety attended the session.
Equipment presented for hands-on / demo
Demo cum exercise station set up at show, consisted of safety functions like gate monitoring and position monitoring safety sensors, emergency stop, safety PLC and diagnostic terminal for alarm reporting and diagnosis.
Participants received following benefits
- Knowledge to Machinery Safety Standards, Risk Assessment Charts, White Papers and Case Studies
- Comprehend key parameters of machinery safety such as Performance Level and Safety Integrity Level.
- Knowledge of the applications and best standard practice to your machine design.
- Hands-on exercises on different safety functionalities.
- Mr. Amol Bari has completed his Engineering Diploma & Bachelor's Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication from Pune University .
- As professional qualification, he is a Certified Machinery Safety Expert ' from TUV Nord & Pilz
- He has worked with Automation companies & has vast experience of more than 18 years in the field of Automation specific to Motion control & Safety Automation
- He started his career as an Application Engineer followed by various positions such as Application Manager, Product Manager & Sales in the field of business development.
- Currently, he is working with Pilz India Pvt Ltd as a Manager- Product Management & Engineering Services