A family of standards and guidelines, that sets the requirements, for the assurance of quality and management’s involvement in an organization.To ensure products and services are consistent with their intended purpose.
- Achieve customer satisfaction
- Continual improvement of performance and competitiveness
- Continual improvement of processes, products and services
- Comply with regulatory requirements
Team member with two years of experience in handling different equipment’s serving in Production /Maintenance/ Quality departments from management side attended the session.
Equipment’s presented for hands-on / demo
Demo cum exercise station consisted of quality inspection process equipped with Automation devices such as PLC, HMI and sensors.
Participants received following benefits
- Access to White Papers and Case Studies
- Inside view of In process inspection & Automation as quality management tool.
- Production efficiency and Product quality improvement
- Hands-on exercise for Vision system.
- Mr. Kumar has more than 6 years of experience in field of Industrial Automation and has worked with Cimplified Controls, Positive Automation & Controls.
- He is currently Engineer - Field Application and looks after sales service support and training at Omron Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- << Prev